* Please rebuild svn_load_dirs
@ 2016-09-14  6:43 David Stacey
From: David Stacey @ 2016-09-14  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Changes in svn 1.9.3 broke svn_load_dirs. There is a write up here [1]
along with a patch. I have applied the patch to my local install and it
appears to fix the problem. Please could you rebuild svn_load_dirs with
the patch. Note that Subversion itself does not need rebuilding, just
svn_load_dirs.

Many thanks in advance,

Dave.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SVN-4621

* Re: Please rebuild svn_load_dirs
@ 2016-09-28 18:02 ` David Stacey
From: David Stacey @ 2016-09-28 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: daveroth

On 13/09/16 20:51, David Stacey wrote:
> Changes in svn 1.9.3 broke svn_load_dirs. There is a write up here [1]
> along with a patch. I have applied the patch to my local install and
> it appears to fix the problem. Please could you rebuild svn_load_dirs
> with the patch. Note that Subversion itself does not need rebuilding,
> just svn_load_dirs.
>
> [1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SVN-4621

Gentle nudge...

Dave.

* Re: Please rebuild svn_load_dirs
@ 2016-09-28 18:03   ` David Rothenberger
From: David Rothenberger @ 2016-09-28 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Stacey, cygwin

David Stacey wrote:
> On 13/09/16 20:51, David Stacey wrote:
>> Changes in svn 1.9.3 broke svn_load_dirs. There is a write up here [1]
>> along with a patch. I have applied the patch to my local install and
>> it appears to fix the problem. Please could you rebuild svn_load_dirs
>> with the patch. Note that Subversion itself does not need rebuilding,
>> just svn_load_dirs.
>>
>> [1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SVN-4621
>>
> Gentle nudge...

Thanks. I did see the request, but life has not allowed me even the
small amount of time to do the rebuild. It's on my list and I hope to
get to it this weekend.

* Re: Please rebuild svn_load_dirs
@ 2016-09-28 18:05     ` David Stacey
From: David Stacey @ 2016-09-28 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Rothenberger, cygwin

On 28/09/16 18:59, David Rothenberger wrote:
> David Stacey wrote:
>> On 13/09/16 20:51, David Stacey wrote:
>>> Changes in svn 1.9.3 broke svn_load_dirs. There is a write up here [1]
>>> along with a patch. I have applied the patch to my local install and
>>> it appears to fix the problem. Please could you rebuild svn_load_dirs
>>> with the patch. Note that Subversion itself does not need rebuilding,
>>> just svn_load_dirs.
>>>
>>> [1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SVN-4621
>>>
>> Gentle nudge...
>
> Thanks. I did see the request, but life has not allowed me even the
> small amount of time to do the rebuild. It's on my list and I hope to
> get to it this weekend.

Brilliant - thanks very much.

Dave.