* help compilation qemu
@ 2020-05-24  0:08 Juan carlos Rebate
From: Juan carlos Rebate @ 2020-05-24  0:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Good morning, in a previous post I was debating with some nice users (for
technical reasons I can't retrieve that thread)The point is that although
the qemu wiki says it can't compile with cygwin for 64-bit it actually can,
and for technical reasons I haven't been able to communicate it before,The
case is that making a couple of adjustments when looking for all the mingw
packages if they can be found, but there is a problem,Well, really two
problems.1 the compiler is extremely slow, gcc on Linux is about 10 times
faster, How could I speed up the compilation process?.
2 the executables produced are too fat, for example qemu-system-i386 is 65
MB, but it should be 10.5 MB, if I use the -s option in configure returns
an unknown error message, how could I fix it? Thank you

* help compilation qemu
@ 2020-05-02 19:28 Juan carlos Rebate
From: Juan carlos Rebate @ 2020-05-02 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello, it is the first time that I write here, sorry for the possible
malfunctions of the mailing list.I am interested in compiling qemu with
cygwin and the documentation is scarce, it only indicates that the
environment is complete but it does not indicate all the necessary
components,The components that they mention are not available in cygwin,
for example Mingw64-686-pkconfig is not included in the repositories, could
someone give me a complete manual? Thank you very much in advance