* fingerprint clarification
@ 2017-01-24  2:37 J.McNamara
From: J.McNamara @ 2017-01-24  2:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi-

I meant to say.... I imported the key and can gpg --verify the setup program
and signature with the imported keys e.g. keys.asc. I can use gpg --list-keys to
see the keys too.

sorry I rushed in my last post. I had trouble with sending a message.
gmail uses html. I had to switch pcs and send from mu4e mail client.

thx. so much-

sorry to bother you all,

J. McNamara

--
Sent with my mu4e

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-01-24  2:37 UTC | newest]