* Show Symbol Table for OMF (.obj)?
@ 2016-05-16 19:11 Benjamin Cao
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Benjamin Cao @ 2016-05-16 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

I am curious to know if there is a command that will display a symbol table for *.obj files. It seems as if commands such as "nm" or "objdump" do not do this. I get "File format not recognized".

If there is a way to get it to work with nm or objdump, I am all ears. Or if there is a different command to satisfy this, that would be helpful as well.

Thanks,
Ben Cao