* RE: 2001-04-16 DLL not running .bat and .cmd files with cmd.exe
@ 2001-04-23 14:32 Troy Noble
From: Troy Noble @ 2001-04-23 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'

Christopher,

Thought I'd report back that I just had a chance to try the latest snapshot
(4/22/2001) and the fix you put back works.

typing:

$ MyOwnScript.bat

or

$ MyOwnScript.cmd

both work properly and kick in cmd.exe as expected.

And if I put #!/bin/bash at the top of a .bat or .cmd file, it gets ignored
and does not invoke bash.  That's as I would expect.

Thanks for the quick turn on this.  Sorry for the delay reporting back, but
wanted to repost as resolved in case others are searching the archives.

Troy

From: Christopher Faylor @ 2001-04-17 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'

@ 2001-04-17 11:41 ` Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)