* Command switches to remove categories of packages from an existing Cygwin installation
@ 2016-10-29 19:58 Keith Christian
From: Keith Christian @ 2016-10-29 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

While I use a few X11 packages, I find that I don't need the KDE or
GNOME categories.

Are the command line switches to remove KDE and GNOME the following?

  setup-x86.exe -c GNOME -c KDE

Is there a setup-x86.exe switch to avoid downloading and installing
GNOME and KDE categories so that a separate remove command is not
necessary?

I'd rather put this (e.g. setup-x86.exe -c GNOME -c KDE) in a batch
file to avoid clicking around in the Cygwin Setup GUI to avoid
installing or re-installing GNOME and KDE categories.

Thanks in advance.