* Bash: repeating a command often misses first character
@ 1999-09-17  7:40 Karr, David
From: Karr, David @ 1999-09-17  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin'

I often see a situation where repeating the last command will miss the first
character of the command line.  I'm using Bash in Emacs, so it may be an
Emacs issue, but I don't think that's likely.  I see the whole command line,
but I get an error message that indicates it didn't read the first character
of the command line.  When I repeat the command again right after that, it
works fine.

Is this a known problem?

* Bash: repeating a command often misses first character
@ 1999-09-30 23:42 ` Karr, David