* Typos in FAQ - where to submit a pull request?
@ 2022-05-04 10:43 Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty
From: Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty @ 2022-05-04 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

A little while back, I noticed some typos in the Cygwin FAQ, but I'm not
sure where the source is or where to submit a pull request.

Can anyone give me some guidance?

Thanks,

Hamish

* Re: Typos in FAQ - where to submit a pull request?
@ 2022-05-04 11:31 ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2022-05-04 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 04/05/2022 11:43, Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty wrote:
> A little while back, I noticed some typos in the Cygwin FAQ, but I'm not
> sure where the source is or where to submit a pull request.
>
> Can anyone give me some guidance?

The docbook source for the FAQ is in the cygwin repo, see:

https://cygwin.com/git/?p=newlib-cygwin.git;a=tree;f=winsup/doc

So send patches to cygwin-patches list, as directed in
https://cygwin.com/contrib.html