* GU10 GU5.3 B22 E27 LED lamp light
@ 2023-11-03  2:03 kent
From: kent @ 2023-11-03  2:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gmr, sales, marketing, shawn.swavely, jdoretti, ddl,
	jvanderveldeis, neil.wood, mjtour, ha, support, savants, contact,
	enquiry, info, a.sloman, bruce, info, lb, chloe, admin,
	dennyraincock, sakhbasu, goonjangroup, cygwin, mwhitehead, sales,
	paulineburren, charles.davies, scott, corde, sales, info, rs55,
	info, weltonquarries, sales.mdii, mandrake, ken, sales,
	uwe.international, tamensah, j-pierre.grolier, johnd, bsalmon,
	enquiries, info, javier.bravo, labourlink, anne, info,
	keith.lugton, info, artistsforum, engineering, mikec,
	agnismartin, joc, info, sales, glaish, childerhousemed

Hello all,
We have product  LED light,
and the attached is the quotation of our production.
if you have any quotation,please sent email to me.

www.xieerled.com

wechat/whatsapp: 86-13950114572

skype: xieerled

kent

kent@xieerled.com

[-- Attachment #2: 2023.07.02 quotation T8 TUBE light and bulb.xls --]

* GU10 GU5.3 B22 E27 LED lamp light
@ 2023-11-06  1:22 kent
From: kent @ 2023-11-06  1:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: annagee, sales, sfbaybandits, loys.gindraux, keith, stephen,
	gemma.pfister, customerservices, skitch, info, javed.chaudhry,
	stuart, info, customerservices, petejones, howard, postmaster,
	george, ccfj, linda.moore, barbara.entwistle, yp, davidpotter,
	cygwin, stephen.dewsnip, firstname.surname, info, sales, sales,
	enquiries, sitsvac, sales, info, almis, simonpeak, bex,
	questions, info, info, mail, normaburgess, l.gill, genny1, gene,
	bill.redman-white, sales, heather.elliott, enquiries, mspl,
	debbi.tucker, newlib, moyamackle, ktp, jmlwaste, b2bintlllc,
	truckparts, sales, london, sales, ret, tnguyen, mariusz, gdmxml,
	bs24, mactavm, alan.freeman, charlotte, info, anna, info,
	stefano.rinaldi, simon.hester, info, khalid1808, sales, sales,
	gillian, info, support.ie, info, gpierce, bruce, allsales,
	woolworthsenquiries, info