* #Looking For A Cooperation Partner #- QNSCOOTER
@ 2023-07-13 14:28 Leon Chu
From: Leon Chu @ 2023-07-13 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is Leon contacting from Qianniu Power Technology Co., Ltd. I would like to inform you all details about company and product summary. Hopefully the details below are useful for you.

Company and Product Summary
It is my great honor to introduce you Qianniu Power Technology Co., Ltd.

Qianniu has started their exploration journey in electric scooter field since 2013. From 2013 to 2022, through hard R&D, Qianniu has obtained more than 30 invention patents. At moment, Qianniu has self-developed products.  OEM and customization are available as well.

Qianniu self-developed products include three types, which are plastic parts, moulds and complete vehicles. The complete vehicles include high-speed motocycles, delivery scooters and domestic scooters. Please check out product prices and specs at Qianniu official website qnscooter or Alibaba International Store wxqndl

In a word, Qianniu is an industry-leading manufacturer. We always pay attention to product R&D, quality and safety. We are now looking for distributor all over the world, looking forward to our cooperation

Please find out the attachments, which include parts of product catalogs. If you have any further question or enquiry, please do not hesitate and let me know ASAP. I am looking forward to hearing your reply.

Best regards

Leon Chu
Senior Sales Manager

Phone:+86 18762698617
Wechat:+86 18762698617
Whatsapp:+86 18762698617
Email:leonc@qnscooter.com
Company:Qianniu Power Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: No. 1 Huacai Road, Yangjian Industrial Park, Xishan District, Wuxi City, China
Website: www.qnscooter.com

If you don't want to receive our emails, you can easily unsubscribe here.