* RE: Issue installing Cygwin in quite mode
       [not found] <AT5PR8401MB08045CF533CA47624776F5CD982B0@AT5PR8401MB0804.NAMPRD84.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
@ 2019-04-26 11:31 ` Calder, Christopher
From: Calder, Christopher @ 2019-04-26 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello,

I would like to install Cygwin via an install shield as part of a third party app for my main windows application.
To do this I am using the command "-- quite mode", which is working to a point.
The issue is that the last part of the Cygwin installation (that does not require user input) is being displayed on the screen, i.e. the window that shows the progress (This page displays the progress of the download or installation).

This allows the user to press the cancel button, which messes up the whole install process.
Is there a way to hide/remove the above process window from view or disable the cancel button during install?

Thanks in advance,

Regards
Chris Calder

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-04-26 11:31 UTC | newest]