* Cygwin svn vs. TortoiseSVN?
@ 2015-03-18 20:58 David Stacey
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: David Stacey @ 2015-03-18 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I have a PC with both Cygwin and TortoiseSVN. When I try to commit
through Cygwin svn, I get the following (slightly redacted):

Committed revision nnnnn.
svn: E200000: Commit succeeded, but other errors follow:
svn: E155009: Error bumping revisions post-commit (details follow):
svn: E155009: Failed to run the WC DB work queue associated with
'/cygdrive/D/xxx/yyy', work item 528 (file-commit aaa/bbb.c)
svn: E000013: Can't open file '/cygdrive/D/xxx/yyy/.svn/tmp/svn-sckggY':
Permission denied

Once in this state, the working copy has to be cleaned up (using
TortoiseSVN; attempting a 'svn cleanup' from Cygwin results in similar
errors). Is this to do with the VFS locking semantics in sqlite3 that
replaced the CYGWIN_SQLITE_LOCKING environment variable?

I'm using TortoiseSVN-1.8.10 (built against Subversion 1.8.11). The
pertinent Cygwin packages are as follows:

Package              Version        Status
cygwin               1.7.35-1       OK
libsqlite3_0         3.8.8.3-1      OK
subversion           1.8.11-1       OK

Any help would be greatly appreciated.