* hello
       [not found] <s9vv0rq2.u8k3q65p.8euce.8n4h@inversionesmm.com>
@ 2019-07-10  5:01 ` Gulshan Singh
From: Gulshan Singh @ 2019-07-10  5:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Re: Hello
@ 2018-11-11  7:05 ` Andrey Repin
From: Andrey Repin @ 2018-11-11  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Native, cygwin

Greetings, Native!

> I have a problem with JohnTheRipper, it says I can't compute Fast_CWD
> pointer. What do I do?

Report it to whoever distribute that program.
And in the meantime, check the https://cygwin.com/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...

* Hello
@ 2018-11-11  2:09 Native
From: Native @ 2018-11-11  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I have a problem with JohnTheRipper, it says I can't compute Fast_CWD
pointer. What do I do?

* Re: Hello.
@ 2010-04-15 21:34     ` NightStrike
From: NightStrike @ 2010-04-15 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 5:23 PM, Christopher Faylor
<cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@cygwin.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 05:02:50PM -0400, NightStrike wrote:
>>Ok, I'll bite.
>
> Your biting is off-topic and responding to spam is just plain stupid.
>
> Stop it.

Hmm.. I didn't realize the reply-to was set to cygwin.  Sorry :(

Sometimes you can get some interesting responses from those kinds of
419-esque things.  I've won a few contests doing that :)

Anyway, sorry.  I'll not do that again.

* Re: Hello.
@ 2010-04-15 21:23   ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2010-04-15 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

@ 2010-04-15 21:03 ` NightStrike
From: NightStrike @ 2010-04-15 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: farhad2003fa, cygwin

Ok, I'll bite.

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 3:58 PM, farhad Fai <farhad2003fa@aol.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello Sir/Ma,
>

> My name is farhad Fai  from  I newly established a art gallery here in Mumbai India, I saw some beautiful artworks which am interested to buy on the internet and I contacted them on phone but the sellers who are based in  the United States and United Kingdom said the artworks are available for sale for people living in their country only that they can't post their artworks to India, the only option that I was given is if I have someone in the their country to help me collect them from the sellers, with that, they will sell them for me.
>
> That’s what made me start searching for someone that can be helping me receive the artworks from the art seller by USPS postal service at home and I will be the one to  arrange for DHL pick up, to come pick them up from your home to my place in India.
>
> I will be the one to contact the sellers and negotiate the price with them by my self and my associate company will be the one to arrange payment for them in United State, because Western Union are not allowed to send money outside the my country, so after the payment is been made to the sellers I will then give your address to them as my shipping address. My own is to give you the tracking number for the gallery coming to you. Once you inform me you receive the gallery, I will then arrange for DHL pick up.
>
> The payment is $350 per week please help my business grow this work does not disturb your normal daily activities and if you already have a job you can still carry this work along because you don't  have to be there all time anybody can help you collect the artworks at home even when you are not around and at the same time anybody can help you give them back to the DHL when they come for pick up the only thing you have to do by yourself is to make sure you are updating me accordingly.
>
> Awaiting your response.
>
> Regard
> farhad Fai
>

> --
> Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html

* Hello.
@ 2010-04-14 19:59 farhad Fai
From: farhad Fai @ 2010-04-14 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello Sir/Ma,

My name is farhad Fai  from  I newly established a art gallery here in Mumbai India, I saw some beautiful artworks which am interested to buy on the internet and I contacted them on phone but the sellers who are based in  the United States and United Kingdom said the artworks are available for sale for people living in their country only that they can't post their artworks to India, the only option that I was given is if I have someone in the their country to help me collect them from the sellers, with that, they will sell them for me.

ThatÂ’s what made me start searching for someone that can be helping me receive the artworks from the art seller by USPS postal service at home and I will be the one to  arrange for DHL pick up, to come pick them up from your home to my place in India.

@ 2004-01-27 17:16 cygwin
From: cygwin @ 2004-01-27 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

[-- Attachment #2: Norton AntiVirus Deleted1.txt --]
[-- Type: plain/text, Size: 112 bytes --]

* Hello
@ 2004-01-27  0:40 csd
From: csd @ 2004-01-27  0:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

The message cannot be represented in 7-bit ASCII encoding and has been sent as a binary attachment.

* Hello.
       [not found] <1037128474.22564.ezmlm@cygwin.com>
@ 2002-11-12 11:53 ` Ivan Hernandez
From: Ivan Hernandez @ 2002-11-12 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello. This is my first mail to the list. I have this problem... y have
downloaded the Redir v.2.1 program source code as it's is on the Debian
GNU/Linux stable release and it compiles OK and works perfect. I run
something like...

ivan.hernandez@IHERNANDEZ ~/redir-2.1
$ make
gcc -O2 -Wall    -c -o redir.o redir.c
gcc -s -o redir redir.o

all ok. then...

ivan.hernandez@IHERNANDEZ ~/redir-2.1
$ ./redir.exe --lport=1000 --laddr=192.168.0.5 --cport=1000
--caddr=192.168.0.30  &
[1] 2092

and fine... it really works. but when i close my terminal the program
does not remain on background as /usr/sbin/sshd does. I want my program
to do as sshd.exe
i tried adding a fork() at the main() routine but i have 2 process that
are killed when i close my terminal.

Ideas? I don't want a service. I want it working like a daemon just as
sshd does.

Thanks you so much!
Ivan Hernandez

* Hello
@ 2001-04-17  2:45 David Feugey
From: David Feugey @ 2001-04-17  2:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I just want to inform you that we used Cygwin to make a cross platform
SDK for RISCOS (it works under Win32 and Linux)
The Win32 version is compiled with Cygwin.

The package and his sources will available for free on www.eqrd.net
very soon :)

Best regards, David Feugey

* Re: hello
@ 2001-03-15 14:23 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2001-03-15 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: kboukerc

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 03:58:56PM -0500, Kaddour Boukerche wrote:
>Hi Chiristopher,
>    Does GCC cygwin work in natif java call functions.
>    My problem is : i have somme code writen in Fortran and i would
>    like to make calls to these code through native java call.
>    Thank you for your help.
>    It's work well on linux, and now i want to try try it on Windows nt.

gcj is not really supported on cygwin.

cgf

* hello
@ 2001-03-15 12:59 Kaddour Boukerche
From: Kaddour Boukerche @ 2001-03-15 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi Chiristopher,
    Does GCC cygwin work in natif java call functions.
    My problem is : i have somme code writen in Fortran and i would
    like to make calls to these code through native java call.
    Thank you for your help.
    It's work well on linux, and now i want to try try it on Windows nt.

---Kad

* hello
@ 1999-06-30 22:10 ` Christopher Malo
From: Christopher Malo @ 1999-06-30 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Sorry for the inconvience of this message, we have a customer who has been
unable to send email to this current address and he had ask us to send in
his behalf.
Thanks.

* hello
@ 1999-06-02 20:01 Christopher Malo