* 30W AC110V AC220V  LED lamp light
@ 2023-11-01  1:50 admin
From: admin @ 2023-11-01  1:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info, ibb, info, luvit, jeff, david, sales, alphasonics, info,
	julia, support, a.jansen, sales, mark, info, info, sales, info,
	jennie, johnd, helene, bapty, munib, john.haworth, sales, office,
	sales, enquiries, andrew, sales, info, nnorey, info, info,
	akasya, pricedisplays, info, nazeelp, info, alan, kelv, sales,
	order, microscopes, info, service, dave, sarah.lord, rieger,
	bobcohen, rrivera, customerservice, service, sales, info, info,
	feedback, suzanne.hall, dmc, service, shop, sales,
	gdilliwayparry, mariadagnall, daniel.ridge, administrator, info,
	info, rob, curious, d.j.holding, info, info, jdavis, info,
	d.p.platten, cbeam, donnam, lena, email, dave, gpcatalog, asl,
	stephen_lenci, sales, sales, n.bell, enquiries, sales, feedback,
	hploperations, info, paul.grimes, matthew.thurley, denis_thurley,
	craig.thurley, info, taguirre, peter.davenport, mkelly9392, me,
	kyodojc, f.davenport, cygwin

Hello all,
We have product  LED light,
and the attached is the quotation of our production.
if you have any quotation,please sent email to me.

www.xieerled.com

wechat/whatsapp: 86-13950114572

skype: xieerled

kent

admin@xieerled.com.cn

[-- Attachment #2: 2023.07.02 quotation T8 TUBE light and bulb.xls --]

* 30W AC110V AC220V  LED lamp light
@ 2024-05-08  1:43 admin
From: admin @ 2024-05-08  1:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info, pssi, enquiries, dfes, doug.piper, tomandsam, coach, bacee,
	crestlkp, sales, jobs, sales, j.prichett, mail, marketing,
	clive.daws, accounts, sales, abausch, rob, info, colette_dark,
	cygwin, sforsyth, ddoupe, ih2, nick, hanye, sales, sales, pid,
	bob.rose, customerservice, arcadiaint, arcadia, babu, maximums,
	derek, wholesale, kokon, enquiries, kerstin.schitthelm, info,
	enquiries, mo, info, aiden, info, sales, pat, hsi, n.bell,
	geography, info, enquiries, bev, admin, fuzzy_blue_elf82,
	smpnorfolk, a.duthie, portadown, djozburn, info, info, info,
	info, ebay, sales, sales, rob, info, info, info, djobling,
	rsb168