* Cygwin gimp can't paste image from clipboard on windows 7
@ 2018-01-05  0:11 David Karr
From: David Karr @ 2018-01-05  0:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

I recently set up a new laptop to replace an older one, and now
something that I had working before isn't working anymore.

I'm trying to copy an image to the clipboard and paste it into gimp.
The paste attempt from gimp now says that there's nothing in the
clipboard.

My "startxwin" command at startup is doing this:
"C:\cygwin64\bin\run.exe -p /usr/X11R6/bin XWin -multiwindow
-clipboard -silent-dup-error".

When I right-click on the xwin icon, it shows "Clipboard may use
PRIMARY selection" is checked.

What might I be doing wrong?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-01-05  0:11 UTC | newest]