* Problem with "xmgrace" graphing software in recent Cygwin installation
@ 2020-07-24  3:00 Bryan VanSchouwen
From: Bryan VanSchouwen @ 2020-07-24  3:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello.

I recently installed a copy of the Cygwin software package on my new
Windows 10 laptop.  However, whenever I try to access the "xmgrace"
graphing software (by entering the command "xmgrace &" in the xterm command
shell, as I did on my old Windows 7 laptop), I get the following error
message:

[vansc@LAPTOP-OHN2RCVM ~]$ xmgrace &
[1] 1183
[vansc@LAPTOP-OHN2RCVM ~]$ --> Broken or incomplete installation - read the
FAQ!
[1]    Exit 1                        xmgrace
[vansc@LAPTOP-OHN2RCVM ~]$

I tried reading the FAQ, but it was unhelpful for this particular issue.
Does anyone have any ideas about why this might be happening??  Also, if it
is an incomplete installation, then does anyone know what set of Cygwin
utilities I need to install to obtain a fully-functioning copy of the
"xmgrace" graphing software?