* Business Phone solution for Village Mart?
@ 2022-06-08 19:57 Tara Summer
From: Tara Summer @ 2022-06-08 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin

Hi there,

Ever come across a solution that offers unlimited calling, texting and
videoconferencing from under $20/month?

I’d like to demonstrate in minutes I can tremendously lower your business’s
phone costs by up to 33% while affording access to unparalleled technology.

Are you open this week for a brief call to discuss further? Kindly let me
know a good direct line to get in touch with you (as well as the number of
phone lines your business has) and I'll soon be in touch.

Looking forward to connecting.

Thanks,

Tara Summer

Manager, Business Development

Neomant

* Business Phone solution for Village Mart?
@ 2021-10-04 19:03 James Traya
From: James Traya @ 2021-10-04 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin

Hi there,

How is your day?

Interested to have your take on something…

Think I can help *Village Mart cut its phone bill by upto 40%*, would it be
worth a quick call of no more than 2 minutes?

*What’s included in the service?*

✔ Tier 1 lines
✔ Face-to-Face Meetings
✔ Mobile Apps
✔ Award-winning support
✔ Tons of extras

*If Yes*: Let me know the best number to call (on top of the  count of
employees at your company)

Thanks

James Traya
Independencytelecommuter

Not interested in receiving messages like this? Message back ““DISCONTINUE”

bromocyanid coccygeal chlamydophore