* gdb file
@ 2021-12-29  7:37 Blaz Stibelj
From: Blaz Stibelj @ 2021-12-29  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello,
I have an issue that last version of gdb file (Cygwin GNU Debugger) is not working with version of NetBeans 12.6 IDE on Win10.
When I install older version of gdb file, the system work fine.
Can you please check the situation.

Thank you,
Blaz

* Re: gdb file
@ 2021-12-29 12:19 ` Csaba Raduly
From: Csaba Raduly @ 2021-12-29 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Blaz Stibelj; +Cc: cygwin

Hi Blaz,

Unfortunately, "it doesn't work" is not useful for diagnosing your
problem (https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html#respect).

What did you do? What happened? What did you expect to happen?

Csaba

On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 at 08:37, Blaz Stibelj <stibeljblaz@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I have an issue that last version of gdb file (Cygwin GNU Debugger) is not working with version of NetBeans 12.6 IDE on Win10.
> When I install older version of gdb file, the system work fine.
> Can you please check the situation.
>
> Thank you,
> Blaz
>
> --
> Problem reports:      https://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ:                  https://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation:        https://cygwin.com/docs.html

You can get very substantial performance improvements
by not doing the right thing. - Scott Meyers, An Effective C++11/14 Sampler
So if you're looking for a completely portable, 100% standards-conformant way
to get the wrong information: this is what you want. - Scott Meyers (C++TDaWYK)