* Getting trouble in installing the apps on kindle fire first generation
@ 2022-02-03  5:19 Asghar Narejo
From: Asghar Narejo @ 2022-02-03  5:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

hope you will be in good health

i have watched the video on you tube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d4h3U4Mogg  and tried to do the same on
but failed to install all the steps that you have shared through Youtube
video.

so therefore It's my humble request kindly help me out to resolve this
issue as my kindle is not working any google apps like youtube and other
kids games.

i will be looking forward to your help

--
Asghar Ali NarejoStatistical Assistant
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, Islamabad

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-02-03  5:21 UTC | newest]