* SINGULAR Help Needed
@ 2023-10-03  9:10 Rambiz Khalili
From: Rambiz Khalili @ 2023-10-03  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Dear Madam or Sir,

Since the SINGULAR forum has stopped operating, I do not know how to get
help with regards to my programming problems. Please let me know where I
could direct my questions to. Is there a dedicated google group out there,
please?

Best Regards
Rambiz Khalili

* Re: SINGULAR Help Needed
@ 2023-11-27 17:41 ` Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2023-11-27 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rambiz Khalili, cygwin

On 03.10.2023 11:10, Rambiz Khalili via Cygwin wrote:
> Dear Madam or Sir,
>
> Since the SINGULAR forum has stopped operating, I do not know how to get
> help with regards to my programming problems. Please let me know where I
> could direct my questions to. Is there a dedicated google group out there,
> please?
>
> Best Regards
> Rambiz Khalili

general support should be requested upstream

https://www.singular.uni-kl.de/index.php.html

If the Forum is not working I suggest you to use the mailing list or
open a bug report.

Regards
Marco

* Re: SINGULAR Help Needed
@ 2023-11-29  1:53   ` Brian Inglis
From: Brian Inglis @ 2023-11-29  1:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: Rambiz Khalili

On 2023-11-27 10:41, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin wrote:
> On 03.10.2023 11:10, Rambiz Khalili via Cygwin wrote:
>> Since the SINGULAR forum has stopped operating, I do not know how to get
>> help with regards to my programming problems. Please let me know where I
>> could direct my questions to. Is there a dedicated google group out there,
>> please?

> general support should be requested upstream
>
> https://www.singular.uni-kl.de/index.php.html
>
> If the Forum is not working I suggest you to use the mailing list or open a bug
> report.

You need to better develop your research skills, as it looks like Singular has
moved to:

https://www.computeralgebra.de/sfb/projects/singular-a-new-level-of-abstraction-and-performance/

	https://www.oscar-system.org/

See bottom of that home page for Slack group

                                 -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

* Re: SINGULAR Help Needed
@ 2023-11-29  4:36     ` Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2023-11-29  4:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On 29.11.2023 02:53, Brian Inglis via Cygwin wrote:
> On 2023-11-27 10:41, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin wrote:
>> On 03.10.2023 11:10, Rambiz Khalili via Cygwin wrote:
>>> Since the SINGULAR forum has stopped operating, I do not know how to get
>>> help with regards to my programming problems. Please let me know where I
>>> could direct my questions to. Is there a dedicated google group out
>>> there,
>>> please?
>
>> general support should be requested upstream
>>
>> https://www.singular.uni-kl.de/index.php.html
>>
>> If the Forum is not working I suggest you to use the mailing list or
>> open a bug report.
>
> You need to better develop your research skills, as it looks like
> Singular has moved to:
>
> https://www.computeralgebra.de/sfb/projects/singular-a-new-level-of-abstraction-and-performance/
>
>      https://www.oscar-system.org/
>
> See bottom of that home page for Slack group

Doh !

I was using my cache of links for packages that I handle :-(

It is the lower priority package that I handle,
partially to the upstream uncooperative way..

Regards
Marco

* Re: SINGULAR Help Needed
@ 2023-11-29 17:07       ` Brian Inglis
From: Brian Inglis @ 2023-11-29 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On 2023-11-28 21:36, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin wrote:
> On 29.11.2023 02:53, Brian Inglis via Cygwin wrote:
>>
>>> general support should be requested upstream
>>>
>>> https://www.singular.uni-kl.de/index.php.html
>>>
>>> If the Forum is not working I suggest you to use the mailing list or open a
>>> bug report.
>>
>> You need to better develop your research skills, as it looks like Singular has
>> moved to:
>>
>> https://www.computeralgebra.de/sfb/projects/singular-a-new-level-of-abstraction-and-performance/
>>
>>      https://www.oscar-system.org/
>>
>> See bottom of that home page for Slack group
>>

> Doh !
>
> I was using my cache of links for packages that I handle :-(
>
> It is the lower priority package that I handle,
> partially to the upstream uncooperative way..

Sorry Marco, I was addressing the remark to the OP not you! ;^>

                                 -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry