* Console output hangs in the middle of a line
@ 2022-02-16  9:49 Orgad Shaneh
From: Orgad Shaneh @ 2022-02-16  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

I'm using cygwin runtime 3.3.4-2. CYGWIN env variable is empty.
Running in Windows Terminal.

When I run git clean -dfx on a Node.JS project, which has huge
node_modules directories, that produces a lot of output in high rate,
the console seems to freeze for very long in the middle of a line, and
continues after a while. If I get it correctly, the writes are done in
4K chunks, freezing for a few seconds after each chunk.

The output looks more or less like this:

Removing common/auth.js
Removing common/auth.js.map
Removing common/bar.js
Removing common/bar.js.map
Remo<freeze for about 20s after 4K bytes>
ving common/foo.js  (continued on the same line)
Removing common/foo.js.map
etc.

No output was lost.

Is this a known issue?