* Village Mart - Free today/tomorrow?
@ 2021-12-16 18:03 Mistie Mills
From: Mistie Mills @ 2021-12-16 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin

Hi there,

Hope you’re doing well

Thought I’d pop by and ask a quick question…

If I was able to help *reduce Village Mart’s telecom bill by as much
as 40%* (award
winning platform with face-to-face meetings, desktop apps, messaging and
more), would it be worth a *quick call *of no more than 3 minutes?

If YES – Let me know your best direct # to call (as well as number of users
at your company)

If NO – Just shoot me a reply and let me know “not interested” and I won’t
bug you again.

Thanks!

Mistie Mills
Enterprise Telecom Liaison

No longer want to receive messages? Message back “CANCEL”

z\Ik[LctXWBBo(eFv:pzDR@tlmksZO[7cKekpb6fC)wd1

* Village Mart - Free today/tomorrow?
@ 2021-08-06 14:36 Alan Kehner
From: Alan Kehner @ 2021-08-06 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin

Hi there,

Hoping all is well.

I think I can help Village Mart cut $100s/year by switching to a highly
regarded, leading business phone service. Thought to ask what might be a
good direct line to connect.

*What features do I get at a fraction of the cost?*
✔️ Unlimited calling
✔️ Unlimited texting
✔️ Smart Routing included
✔️ State-of-the-art Apps
✔️ Tons of extras on the house

Interested in switching like a number of other Montana businesses?

Just reply with an ideal number to reach you. We’ll ask you a few questions
and get you on the way to savings within a few minutes.

Thanks,

Alan Kehner

*Telephonescompanies*

Not interested in this? Message back ““OPT-OUT”

deviling discage basimesostasis