* dealing with a NTLM-proxy
@ 2021-04-13 19:35 zweiund40
From: zweiund40 @ 2021-04-13 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi. I'm running my cygwin installation on a Windows 10 laptop without
admin rights in a corporate network. To install for example pyhton
moduls using pip or stuff with ansible-galaxy, I'm supposed to cross
that corporate proxy working only with the proprietary NTLM protocol.
cntlm isn't a working solution since when I'm executing the setup.exe,
I'm required to enter an admin password. ntlmaps isn't a solution too.
Python version is too old. But I've figured out is, curl is able to cope
with a NTLM proxy. Is it possible to make pip or ansible-galaxy to make
use of a curl command instead of trying it with the enviromment
variables http_proxy and co?

* Re: dealing with a NTLM-proxy
@ 2021-04-14 13:22 ` Andrey Repin
From: Andrey Repin @ 2021-04-14 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zweiund40, cygwin

Greetings, zweiund40!

> Hi. I'm running my cygwin installation on a Windows 10 laptop without
> admin rights in a corporate network. To install for example pyhton
> moduls using pip or stuff with ansible-galaxy, I'm supposed to cross
> that corporate proxy working only with the proprietary NTLM protocol.
> cntlm isn't a working solution since when I'm executing the setup.exe,
> I'm required to enter an admin password. ntlmaps isn't a solution too.
> Python version is too old. But I've figured out is, curl is able to cope
> with a NTLM proxy. Is it possible to make pip or ansible-galaxy to make
> use of a curl command instead of trying it with the enviromment
> variables http_proxy and co?

Check the https://github.com/genotrance/px/releases
It seems there's just one .exe file, that's all.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...

* Re: dealing with a NTLM-proxy
@ 2021-04-16 20:25   ` forty2
From: forty2 @ 2021-04-16 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hallo Andrey, this works very well. Thank you very much.

Am Mi., 14. Apr. 2021 um 15:35 Uhr schrieb Andrey Repin <anrdaemon@yandex.ru