* Asking about perl 5.14 again ...
@ 2011-09-02  8:38 Philip Kime
From: Philip Kime @ 2011-09-02  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Sorry to ask again, just for planning reasons, wondering about any potential date for perl 5.14.1?

PK

--
Dr Philip Kime

* Re: Asking about perl 5.14 again ...
@ 2011-09-05  9:02 ` Reini Urban
From: Reini Urban @ 2011-09-05  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

2011/9/2 Philip Kime <philkime@kime.org.uk>:
> Sorry to ask again, just for planning reasons, wondering about any potential date for perl 5.14.1?

Sorry, I cannot give you a date now. I plan to be at home again in
about a week, but I'm preparing moving to the states. So it could be
early or middle of october.
--
Reini

* Re: Asking about perl 5.14 again ...
@ 2011-09-17 11:49   ` Reini Urban
From: Reini Urban @ 2011-09-17 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

2011/9/5 Reini Urban:
> 2011/9/2 Philip Kime:
>> Sorry to ask again, just for planning reasons, wondering about any potential date for perl 5.14.1?
>
> Sorry, I cannot give you a date now. I plan to be at home again in
> about a week, but I'm preparing moving to the states. So it could be
> early or middle of october.

The latest test is looking good. I think I can release it as test
release over the weekend.
Just the debuginfo pkg is broken. It's being uploaded now to sourceware.org.

At Tuesday I'm shipping my PC for max. 6 weeks to the states (boy,
they really need that long),
and I lost my Windows laptop, I only have a MacOSX laptop, so I can
continue middle
of November with my packaging duties.
postgresql-9.1 and the semi-broken clisp-2.39 is also waiting.
--
Reini Urban
http://cpanel.net/   http://perl-compiler.org/