* Curl
@ 2021-10-09  3:55 Jeremy Luttrell
From: Jeremy Luttrell @ 2021-10-09  3:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

* Re: Curl
@ 2021-11-26 17:39 ` Brian Inglis
From: Brian Inglis @ 2021-11-26 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On 2021-11-26 07:47, Richard Burce via Cygwin wrote:

...fold, spindle, mutilate?

Can we be of assistance?

* Curl
@ 2021-11-26 14:47 Richard Burce
From: Richard Burce @ 2021-11-26 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

* Re: Curl
@ 2018-09-24 21:32   ` Richard Campbell
From: Richard Campbell @ 2018-09-24 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Over 300 bugfixes and 4 security vulnerabilities were fixed between
Curl 7.59 (most current cygwin, released in March) and Curl 7.61.1
(most current at curl.haxx.se, released September 5), if I'm reading
the Curl page correctly.

https://curl.haxx.se/docs/releases.html
https://cygwin.com/packages/x86_64/curl/
On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 2:50 PM Andrey Repin <anrdaemon@yandex.ru> wrote:

> Greetings, Mcclintock, Timothy M CTR USARMY MEDCOM JMLFDC (US)!
>
> > With the latest updates to OpenSSL will we be seeing a new version of Curl as well?
>
> What's wrong with current one?
>

> --
> With best regards,
> Andrey Repin
> Monday, September 24, 2018 22:43:45
>
> Sorry for my terrible english...
>

> --

* Re: Curl
@ 2018-09-24 19:50 ` Andrey Repin
From: Andrey Repin @ 2018-09-24 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mcclintock, Timothy M CTR USARMY MEDCOM JMLFDC (US), cygwin

@ 2018-09-24 16:22 Mcclintock, Timothy M CTR USARMY MEDCOM JMLFDC (US)
From: Mcclintock, Timothy M CTR USARMY MEDCOM JMLFDC (US) @ 2018-09-24 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

With the latest updates to OpenSSL will we be seeing a new version of Curl as well?