* mksetupini: depends nonexisting package
@ 2018-02-01 18:05 Ivan Gagis
From: Ivan Gagis @ 2018-02-01 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

recently I started getting the following errors:

    mksetupini: package 'mypackage' version '0.1.1-1' depends
nonexistent package 'cygwin'

when trying to build the mypackage using calm. It looks like there
were some changes to calm lately, so perhaps something has changed
related to that.

What could be the problem there?

Thanks!

-Ivan

* Re: mksetupini: depends nonexisting package
@ 2018-02-01 18:46 ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2018-02-01 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 01/02/2018 18:05, Ivan Gagis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> recently I started getting the following errors:

>      mksetupini: package 'mypackage' version '0.1.1-1' depends
> nonexistent package 'cygwin'
>
> when trying to build the mypackage using calm. It looks like there
> were some changes to calm lately, so perhaps something has changed
> related to that.
>
> What could be the problem there?

I guess you are using '--okmissing=required-package'.  You'll need to
add '--okmissing=depended-package'

(or change '--disable-check=missing-required-package' to
--disable-check=missing-depended-package,missing-required-package', for
the more modern option)

It probably doesn't make much sense to have these as separate checks,
but they are, at the moment...

* Re: mksetupini: depends nonexisting package
@ 2018-02-01 19:14   ` Ivan Gagis
From: Ivan Gagis @ 2018-02-01 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks, it worked!