* BIND 9_11_p1 Compiling From Cygwin Source
@ 2018-10-11  7:46 Onur GURSOY
From: Onur GURSOY @ 2018-10-11  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello Everyone,

Nowadays, Im trying to many cyfwin package.
I lookfor a dns server, i notice bind9 and i found a pacakage in cygwin.
Everythin is ok but cygwin support binary package and source.
Binary package is working very well but when i try to compile from source
"cygport bind.cygport all"
doesnt compile,
first i fix "--with-libxml2=/usr/include/libxml2"
then i install may db package
after then i take an error " stringprep.h: No such file or directory"
What is the problem with cygwin enviroment ?

Thanks My Best Regards,
--
Onur GÜRSOY
R&D Engineer in Embedded Systems

* Re: BIND 9_11_p1 Compiling From Cygwin Source
@ 2018-10-11  9:17 ` Csaba Raduly
From: Csaba Raduly @ 2018-10-11  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin list

Hi Onur,
On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 9:46 AM Onur GURSOY wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Nowadays, Im trying to many cyfwin package.
> I lookfor a dns server, i notice bind9 and i found a pacakage in cygwin.
> Everythin is ok but cygwin support binary package and source.
> Binary package is working very well but when i try to compile from source
> "cygport bind.cygport all"
> doesnt compile,
> first i fix "--with-libxml2=/usr/include/libxml2"
> then i install may db package
> after then i take an error " stringprep.h: No such file or directory"
> What is the problem with cygwin enviroment ?

Cygwin package search tells us:

https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=stringprep.h&arch=x86_64

You probably need to install libidn-devel (which should drag in libidn)

Csaba
--
You can get very substantial performance improvements
by not doing the right thing. - Scott Meyers, An Effective C++11/14 Sampler

* Re: BIND 9_11_p1 Compiling From Cygwin Source
@ 2018-10-11 13:51   ` Onur GURSOY
From: Onur GURSOY @ 2018-10-11 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello Csaba,

Cygwin package search tells us:
> https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=stringprep.h&arch=x86_64
> You probably need to install libidn-devel (which should drag in libidn)

Yeah you're right, its work for me ,
Many Thanks,

Meanwhile How i learning all dependencies package ?
How i know, i must install selected package for dependencies before
compiling ?

Many Thanks,
My Best Regards,

Csaba Raduly <rcsaba@gmail.com>, 11 Eki 2018 Per, 12:17 tarihinde şunu