From: Anderson <anderson.vass@gmail.com>
To: rappard@dds.nl
Cc: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Cygwin not present on control panel
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 09:06:37 -0400	[thread overview]

Thanks for the fast answer. That´s my install script

SET SITE=https://linorg.usp.br/cygwin

SET ROOTDIR=C:/cygwin
SET INSTALL_FOLDER=%cd%
SET LOCALDIR=%INSTALL_FOLDER%

if exist C:\cygwin (
continue
) else (
  if exist C:\cygwin64 (
SET CYGWIN_ROOTDIR=C:\cygwin64
  ) else (
echo "CYGWIN nao esta instalado no local padrao"
  )
)

SET
PACKAGES=_autorebase,adwaita-icon-theme,alternatives,at-spi2-core,base-cygwin,dos2unix

::: These are necessary for apt-cyg install, do not change. Any duplicates
will be ignored.
SET PACKAGES=%PACKAGES%,wget,tar,gawk,bzip2,subversion

:::Instala o Cygwin padrao
start /WAIT %INSTALL_FOLDER%/programas_para_instalar/setup-x86_64.exe
--verbose --quiet-mode --no-desktop --download --no-version-check
--force-current --no-verify --local-install -s %SITE% -l "%LOCALDIR%" -R
"%ROOTDIR%"

::: Instala os pacotes adicionais no Cygwin
start /WAIT %INSTALL_FOLDER%/programas_para_instalar/setup-x86_64.exe
--verbose --quiet-mode --no-desktop --download --no-version-check
--force-current  --no-verify --local-install -s %SITE% -l "%LOCALDIR%" -R
"%ROOTDIR%" -P %PACKAGES%

exit