* Re: Quote to Bid
       [not found] <6596a6b1.050a0220.f8207.26c6@mx.google.com>
@ 2024-01-15 12:46 ` Freeman Travers
From: Freeman Travers @ 2024-01-15 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Sorry to bother you again,

Have you received my emails? We are a cost estimating and architectural
service provider.

We estimate all types of construction projects including residential,
commercial, new build and federal government projects.

If you could send me the set of plans, I would love to give you the
price/turnaround time before getting started.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

On Thu, Jan 4, 2024 at 5:38 PM <freemantravers845@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I trust this message finds you well.
>
> At Clear Estimating, INC, we're dedicated to helping construction
> professionals like you excel in their projects.
> As experts in Cost Estimation and Quantities Take-off, we offer the
> precision and expertise your projects demand.
> Whether you're a general contractor, subcontractor, or builder, we're here
> to simplify your project budgeting and management.
>
> Have questions or want to explore how we can benefit your projects? Feel
> free to get in touch.
>
> Best Regards,
> Freeman Travers
> Marketing Manager