* OpenSSH 8.0 released
@ 2019-04-18 14:32 Bill Stewart
From: Bill Stewart @ 2019-04-18 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

It's here:

https://lists.mindrot.org/pipermail/openssh-unix-dev/2019-April/037747.html

Looking forward to using the latest version in Cygwin now that it has
case-insensitive account name matching.

Thank you, Cygwin maintainers (Corinna, et al.), for all you do for the
community!

Bill

* Re: OpenSSH 8.0 released
@ 2019-04-18 14:46 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2019-04-18 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Apr 18 08:32, Bill Stewart wrote:
> It's here:

I know, I'm subscribed to the openssh-dev mailing list.

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Maintainer

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: OpenSSH 8.0 released
@ 2019-04-18 14:58   ` Bill Stewart
From: Bill Stewart @ 2019-04-18 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 8:46 AM Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> I know, I'm subscribed to the openssh-dev mailing list.

Understood - the intent was to inform those subscribed to the Cygwin list
who might not know already that there's something good to look forward to.

My apologies for any annoyance. Thank you for what you do!

Regards,

Bill