* Village Mart-Free for call this week?
@ 2021-07-03 14:37 Cecillia Cox
From: Cecillia Cox @ 2021-07-03 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin

Hi there,

Wanted to get in touch with you.

I think I can help Village Mart cut upto 30% by switching to a highly
regarded, leading VoIP solution. Thought to ask what might be a good number
to get in touch.

*What features are available at a fraction of the cost?*

✔️ Unlimited calling
✔️ SMS and text support
✔️ Auto-attendant services
✔️ State-of-the-art Apps
✔️ Tons of free extras

Interested in making the switch like a number of other Montana businesses?

Just reply with an ideal direct line to reach you. We’ll ask you a few
questions and get you on the way to reducing your phone bill within a few
minutes.

Thanks,

Cecillia Cox
Communications Agent
*NotionInternet*

Not a fit? Reply ““STOP”

ruUv*7&Zijgo@KW3IGbhl_2K?z]`-\cztXnCCo(=k6i;Y.Yka*d4n+5.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-07-03 14:37 UTC | newest]