* issue with reply to mailing list
@ 2020-05-16 15:52 Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2020-05-16 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi guys,

it is just me or the cygwin mailing lists post are not
reporting anymore the reply to the list tag ?

I am using Thunderbird and the option reply to list is not
offered anymore for any of the cygwin mailing list.
When I reply the original sender is offered instead of
the specific mailing list, and if I try reply to list
the sender filed comes empty.

The binutils mailing list does not show the same problem
and it should be on the same server.

Marco