* I discovered https://cygwin.com/donations.html
@ 2016-12-22 23:51 John Ruckstuhl
From: John Ruckstuhl @ 2016-12-22 23:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On many occasions, I have watched a thread in this forum and thought
"Wow, that was an incredibly technical and civilized response.
I wish I could send so-and-so a coffee, or a 6-pack, or some small
acknowledgement, a tip-of-the-hat".
In case anyone else has thinks like me...

Today I discovered
https://cygwin.com/donations.html

Not all of my favorite people are there, but I was able to paypal some
appreciation to Corinna, Yaakov, & Eric.
Cheers,
John

* Re: I discovered https://cygwin.com/donations.html
@ 2017-11-16 17:59 ` John Ruckstuhl
From: John Ruckstuhl @ 2017-11-16 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 3:51 PM, John Ruckstuhl <john.ruckstuhl@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On many occasions, I have watched a thread in this forum and thought
> "Wow, that was an incredibly technical and civilized response.
> I wish I could send so-and-so a coffee, or a 6-pack, or some small
> acknowledgement, a tip-of-the-hat".
> In case anyone else has thinks like me...
>
> Today I discovered
> https://cygwin.com/donations.html
>
> Not all of my favorite people are there, but I was able to paypal some
> appreciation to Corinna, Yaakov, & Eric.
> Cheers,
> John

I'm using the yearly wikipedia donations drive as a tickler,
to remind me to also send some appreciation to some cygwin folks.
John