* saving logs to remote drive over tee.exe application
@ 2018-06-29 12:40 Jan Horacek
From: Jan Horacek @ 2018-06-29 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Good evening,

I would like to know what`s an issue if I`m saving logs from ssh session
(logs are save thru tee.exe) application to remote drive via samba.

Everytime if I`m opening new session (creating new file via tee) the file
has size 2GB on the remote drive. This issue doesn`t appear if I`m saving
logs to local machine.

generally the command I`m using is : ssh <remote_host> | tee
/cygdrive/<remote drive>/<log_file> and issue is appear.

May I know if this is a Cygwin bug?

Thanks

Jan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-06-28 22:15 UTC | newest]