* Quick call today/tomorrow? Village Mart
@ 2020-07-01 16:56 Drake Smith
From: Drake Smith @ 2020-07-01 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin

Hi there,

Was hoping to check when you might be available this week for a quick call:
I ask because my company SnapiTel is offering *unlimited use phone plans in
Montana starting from under $20/month.*

If you have a quick moment, I'd like to show you how we can cut your phone
bill by up to 35%, while getting your business the best/latest features you
need.

Would you be open to a quick call to discuss today/tomorrow? Let me know
the best line to reach you so I can set up a call with a senior business
phone consultant.

Drake Smith | Business Phone Evangelist

SnapiTel

*The Leader in Business Telephone Savings*

If you no longer would like to receive emails, please respond "STOP"
[image: beacon]

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-07-01 16:56 UTC | newest]