* Cygwin commands are still occasionally slow after Cygserver install
@ 2023-03-07 19:31 Derek Pagel
From: Derek Pagel @ 2023-03-07 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

In the past we've noticed that Cygwin commands are intermittently slow and can take about 42 seconds to complete on Windows. We then installed Cygserver to try and avoid the slowness and it has worked for the most part. However, we do still have instances where we've noticed the commands are still slow. Has anyone noticed slowness still after installing and using Cygserver?

Thanks,
Derek

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-03-07 19:31 UTC | newest]