* Request for catalogue
@ 2021-08-26  5:21 David Liu
From: David Liu @ 2021-08-26  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello cygwin@cygwin.com

I am David from IMEX sourcing company. Our customer finds your product interesting, as such we request that you send an official catalogue so we can send PO. Also be informed that our company charges 4% of the value of goods bought from the supplier which will be included in the proforma invoice.

Thanks and best regards. we await your earliest reply.

David Liu
IMEX Sourcing service
E-mail:

o-lighting05@ovovs.com mailto:o-lighting05@ovovs.com

Phone: +86 1326532 2461
Wechat: markkyyo

https://imexsourcingservices.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-08-26  5:21 UTC | newest]