* RE: Reply request
@ 2022-11-14 16:27 Electa Kovacek
From: Electa Kovacek @ 2022-11-14 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Any updates regarding my previous email?

If this is not relevant to you, please share me your requirement.

Always happy to hear from you!

Regards,

Electa

Subject: Hospital Procurement Managers Email Leads.

Hi,

I'm curious to know if you'd be interested in acquiring verified Contacts of Hospital Procurement Managers.

Hospital Decision Makers: Administrators, CEOs, CFOs, Controllers, Directors, Hospital Compensated Physicians, Presidents, Trustees, Vice Presidents, Voluntary Staff Physicians, and more.

Healthcare Professionals: Anesthesiologists, Biologists, Audiologists, All Surgeons, Cardiologists, Dermatologists, Emergency Physicians, Gastrointestinal Surgeons, Home health care agencies, Obstetrician, Labs and Biotechnologists, Gynecologists, Oncologists, Medical Stores, Neurologists, Urologists and more.

Currently, we are offering Q4 discounts.

Kindly let me know your 'Target audience and Geography' so I will get back to you with the counts, samples, and pricing.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Electa Kovacek
Database Coordinator

If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, reply No thanks.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-11-14 16:27 UTC | newest]