* Re: Segmentation fault with openssh and pkcs11
@ 2016-02-13 16:57 Evil Medi
From: Evil Medi @ 2016-02-13 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Thanks, I'll give it a go.

Regards

@ 2016-02-14 22:06 Evil Medi
From: Evil Medi @ 2016-02-14 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello Cygwin Team

As suggested by Achim, I've compiled opensc for cygwin. I used part of the build instruction from: https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/wiki/OpenSC-Windows-installer, mainly: ./bootstrap && ./configure --disable-doc && make && make install. I can successfully run binaries that I've compiled this way and detect my smart card. When I run openssh with the pkcs11 libary I unfortunately still get a segmentation fault with:

command: ssh -I /usr/lib/opensc-pkcs11.dll hostanme
output: Segmentation fault (core dumped)

What are your guys thoughts?

Regards