* ScanMail Message: To Recipient virus found or matched file blocki ng setting.
@ 2002-04-20 14:44 System Attendant
From: System Attendant @ 2002-04-20 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'

ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange has taken action on the message, please
refer to the contents of this message for further details.

Sender = cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Recipient(s) = cygwin@cygwin.com;
Subject = cygwin Digest 20 Apr 2002 21:36:41 -0000 Issue 1886
Scanning Time = 04/20/2002 17:38:31
Engine/Pattern = 5.630-1025/267

Action on message:
The attachment bootstrap.bat matched file blocking settings. ScanMail has
taken the Deleted action.

Warning to recipient. ScanMail has detected a virus.

* Re: ScanMail Message: To Recipient virus found or matched file blocki ng setting.
@ 2002-09-14  4:27         ` Raphael
From: Raphael @ 2002-09-14  4:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 02:18:04PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >>
> >>Can we add ScanMail into the SPAM filter :-)?
> >
> >Hmm.  I see the smiley but maybe I can do this.  I will check.
>
> I think I've blocked messages to the mailing list that begin with
> "ScanMail Message".
>
> Thanks for the suggestion.

While your at it, why not add microsoft exchange :-)

---

* Re: ScanMail Message: To Recipient virus found or matched file blocki ng setting.
@ 2002-09-11 11:32       ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2002-09-11 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 02:18:04PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 09:57:06AM -0700, Shankar Unni wrote:
>>Nenad Antic wrote:
>>>Interesting... a virus in the diff file. I wasn't aware viruses
>>> like that even existed... ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange is
>>> working hard. :-)
>>
>>Can we add ScanMail into the SPAM filter :-)?
>
>Hmm.  I see the smiley but maybe I can do this.  I will check.

I think I've blocked messages to the mailing list that begin with
"ScanMail Message".

Thanks for the suggestion.

cgf

* Re: ScanMail Message: To Recipient virus found or matched file blocki ng setting.
@ 2002-09-11 11:19     ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2002-09-11 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

@ 2002-09-11 10:01   ` Shankar Unni
From: Shankar Unni @ 2002-09-11 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

--
Shankar.

* Re: ScanMail Message: To Recipient virus found or matched file blocki ng setting.
@ 2002-09-11  9:42   ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2002-09-11  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 06:17:29PM +0200, Nenad Antic wrote:
>Interesting... a virus in the diff file. I wasn't aware viruses like that
>even
>existed... ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange is working hard. :-)

Yeah, irritating isn't it?

I think that sources.redhat.com may have contracted the "block email from
ONSITESERVER-SA@On-Site-Solutions.com" virus.  We'll have to wait and
see if that is the case, I guess.

cgf

       [not found] <6526481A986CD51189C30002A52C969704B89F32@Esealnt862.al.sw.ericsson.se>
@ 2002-09-11  9:22 ` Nenad Antic
From: Nenad Antic @ 2002-09-11  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Interesting... a virus in the diff file. I wasn't aware viruses like that
even
existed... ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange is working hard. :-)

/Nenad

From: System Attendant @ 2002-09-11  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'

ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange has taken action on the message, please
refer to the contents of this message for further details.

Sender = Nenad.Antic@era.ericsson.se
Recipient(s) = cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject = RE: Compiling netcat under cygwin

@ 2002-09-11  3:31 System Attendant
From: System Attendant @ 2002-09-11  3:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'

ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange has taken action on the message, please
refer to the contents of this message for further details.

Sender = youssef.eldakar@bibalex.org
Recipient(s) = cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject = exim v4.10-1 Should Require openssl
Scanning Time = 09/11/2002 03:31:54
Engine/Pattern = 6.150-1001/347

Action on message:
The attachment cygcheck.out matched file blocking settings. ScanMail has
taken the Deleted action.

The attachment ATT07631.txt matched file blocking settings. ScanMail has

@ 2002-09-11  3:27 System Attendant
From: System Attendant @ 2002-09-11  3:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'

ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange has taken action on the message, please
refer to the contents of this message for further details.

Sender = Youssef.Eldakar@bibalex.org
Recipient(s) = cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject = exim v4.10-1 Should Require openssl
Scanning Time = 09/11/2002 02:57:50
Engine/Pattern = 6.150-1001/347

Action on message:
The attachment cygcheck.out matched file blocking settings. ScanMail has
taken the Deleted action.

The attachment ATT07613.txt matched file blocking settings. ScanMail has

@ 2002-05-03  9:36 System Attendant
From: System Attendant @ 2002-05-03  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'

ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange has taken action on the message, please
refer to the contents of this message for further details.

Sender = chantreux.marc@wanadoo.fr
Recipient(s) = cygwin@cygwin.com;
Subject = Fwd: gtk themes for windows
Scanning Time = 05/03/2002 12:35:51
Engine/Pattern = 6.150-1001/271

Action on message:
The attachment ATT03045.txt matched file blocking settings. ScanMail has
taken the Deleted action.

Warning to recipient. ScanMail has detected a virus.
05/03/2002 12:35 PM
WILBER cygwin
ATT03045.txt/Deleted
cygwin@cygwin.com;
chantreux.marc@wanadoo.fr
Fwd: gtk themes for windows

* ScanMail Message: To Recipient virus found or matched file blocki ng setting.
@ 2002-05-03  9:35 System Attendant
From: System Attendant @ 2002-05-03  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'

ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange has taken action on the message, please
refer to the contents of this message for further details.

Sender = chantreux.marc@wanadoo.fr
Recipient(s) = cygwin@cygwin.com;
Subject = perl -i is very dangerous !
Scanning Time = 05/03/2002 12:35:26
Engine/Pattern = 6.150-1001/271

Action on message:
The attachment ATT03042.txt matched file blocking settings. ScanMail has
taken the Deleted action.

Warning to recipient. ScanMail has detected a virus.
05/03/2002 12:35 PM
WILBER cygwin
ATT03042.txt/Deleted
cygwin@cygwin.com;
chantreux.marc@wanadoo.fr
perl -i is very dangerous !

* ScanMail Message: To Recipient virus found or matched file blocki ng setting.
@ 2002-05-03  9:21 System Attendant
From: System Attendant @ 2002-05-03  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com', 'spetreolle@yahoo.fr'

ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange has taken action on the message, please
refer to the contents of this message for further details.

Sender = rrschulz@cris.com
Recipient(s) = cygwin@cygwin.com;spetreolle@yahoo.fr
Subject = Re: mv problem
Scanning Time = 05/03/2002 12:21:43
Engine/Pattern = 6.150-1001/271

Action on message:
The attachment cygcheck-s-out matched file blocking settings. ScanMail has
taken the Deleted action.

The attachment ATT03028.txt matched file blocking settings. ScanMail has
taken the Deleted action.

Warning to recipient. ScanMail has detected a virus.
05/03/2002 12:21 PM
WILBER cygwin
cygcheck-s-out/Deleted ATT03028.txt/Deleted
cygwin@cygwin.com;spetreolle@yahoo.fr
rrschulz@cris.com
Re: mv problem

* ScanMail Message: To Recipient virus found or matched file blocki ng setting.
@ 2002-03-29 12:12 System Attendant
From: System Attendant @ 2002-03-29 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'

ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange has taken action on the message, please
refer to the contents of this message for further details.

Sender = lonnief@pobox.com
Recipient(s) = cygwin@cygwin.com;
Subject = cygwin Digest 29 Mar 2002 17:44:26 -0000 Issue 1844
Scanning Time = 03/29/2002 12:48:43
Engine/Pattern = 5.630-1025/252

Action on message:
The attachment cygwin.bat matched file blocking settings. ScanMail has taken