* Get Busy at Clean Show 2019
@ 2019-04-23 18:40 Barbara Dew
From: Barbara Dew @ 2019-04-23 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi Team,

I was wondering if you would be interested in acquiring a list of Clean Show 2019 Email Attendees List for booth invites, drive qualified traffic, appointment setting, networking and various marketing initiative. (Includes Last Minute Registrants and Walk-ins)

Buyers From :

*         Dry-cleaning plant retail

*         Coin/Card laundry

*         Distributor/Dealer/Manufacturer's rep

*         Institutional on-premise laundry

*         Manufacturer

*         Industry consultant

*         Health care

*         Dry-cleaning plant-Industrial

*         Wet cleaner

*         Dust control

*         Commercial mixed plant

*         Linen supply and many more... with Email Address, Company Website, LinkedIn Profile etc..,,

Please let me know your thoughts? If you're open to learning more, I'm happy to send over a Pricing & Counts and other information for your review.

Best Regards,

Barbara Dew/ Global marketing