* Xilinx Accounts Directory
@ 2020-11-29 17:58 Ashley Walton
From: Ashley Walton @ 2020-11-29 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

Would you prefer to gain Xilinx clients or some other innovation clients to expand your customer base?

We can provide database for any given Country/Industry/Job Titles.

We also have other Technologies list which you may be interested in Planview: Altera, Qualcomm, Nvidia, Marvell QLogic, Broadcom, Synopsys, Cadence, Splunk, Broadcom and many more.

We can also provide data for: - Data Center, AI, 5G, RFSoC, FPGA, SoC, ACAP, and ML etc...

Information Fields - Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name, and Company Details like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

If you're interested please review and let me know your targets so that I will hit you up with the same.

Regards,

Ashley Walton

Marketing Head

         To Opt Out, please respond "Leave Out" in the Subject line.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-11-29 18:01 UTC | newest]