* Colocation
@ 2022-05-30 20:08 Kacie Goodman
From: Kacie Goodman @ 2022-05-30 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring a list of companies that are currently using Colocation?

Information Field: First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone, Title, Country, State, City, Revenue, Employee size, Industry, FAX, SIC code, ZIP code, web address, Customer LinkedIn Profile, Company LinkedIn Profile, Facebook Profile and Twitter Profile.

Kindly let me know of your target interest so that I can get back to you with counts and pricing information.

Regards,

Kacie Goodman

Database Executive

Lead Gen Marketing LLC
If you do not wish to receive these emails. Please respond Exit.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-30 20:15 UTC | newest]