* Re: X11 for cygwin B20.1 ???
@ 1999-09-19 20:21 Earnie Boyd
From: Earnie Boyd @ 1999-09-19 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kevin L. McWhirter, cygwin list

--- "Kevin L. McWhirter" <klmcw@earthlink.net> wrote:
-8<-
> After all .... all I really want is a version of gvim that will work with
> Perforce!  That's what started all of this.  After failing to find one that
> was compiled for WIN32 native (read non-X) and failing to get it to compile
-8<-

Excuse me; but isn't a "Win32 native" gvim available from http://www.vim.org ?
I think I remember using it.  Didn't I use it?  Or was I dreaming?  I could be wrong...
===
Earnie Boyd < mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com >

Newbies, please visit
< http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html >

(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)

* Re: X11 for cygwin B20.1 ???
@ 1999-09-19 20:52 ` Kevin L. McWhirter
From: Kevin L. McWhirter @ 1999-09-19 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin list

Wow! I created a lot of confusion with my use of Win32 native.  What I was refering to was
actually a cygwin/Win32 executable that does not use X.  Sorry for the confusion...

Kevin

Earnie Boyd wrote:

> --- "Kevin L. McWhirter" <klmcw@earthlink.net> wrote:
> -8<-
> > After all .... all I really want is a version of gvim that will work with
> > Perforce!  That's what started all of this.  After failing to find one that
> > was compiled for WIN32 native (read non-X) and failing to get it to compile
> -8<-
>
> Excuse me; but isn't a "Win32 native" gvim available from http://www.vim.org ?
> I think I remember using it.  Didn't I use it?  Or was I dreaming?  I could be wrong...
> ===
> Earnie Boyd < mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com >
>
> Newbies, please visit
> < http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html >
>
> (If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)

* GVIM/VIM
@ 1999-09-20  8:56   ` Suhaib Siddiqi
From: Suhaib Siddiqi @ 1999-09-20  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kevin L. McWhirter, cygwin list

What was your actual compilation problem with GVIM under Cygwin?
I tried and both versions, with X/MOTIF and without X,
compiled out-of-the-box.
You can get it from http://siddiqi.webjump.com

Suhaib

@ 1999-09-30 23:42 ` Earnie Boyd