* Re: Please include and build version >= 2.3 binutils
@ 2018-10-15 17:53 Mustafa M
From: Mustafa M @ 2018-10-15 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 10walls, cygwin

I’m still having the same linking bug with Julia, despite testing binutils 2.31.1.

(BTW, for some reason I did not receive any reply email on my outlook) I had to manually reply to your response (not sure why or how to properly fix this issue)

Thanks

* Please include and build version  >= 2.3 binutils
@ 2018-10-12 18:05 Mustafa M
From: Mustafa M @ 2018-10-12 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Unfournately a bug in binutils  (https://github.com/bminor/binutils-gdb/commit/d520d4956e59bd4759932a4d1742828f88c0dd7a)
Prevents cross compiling Julia. Please include and build version  >= 2.3 binutils to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Mustafa