* iSelect.io is for sale!
@ 2020-04-09 10:39 Jackielyn Colonia
From: Jackielyn Colonia @ 2020-04-09 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

iSelect.io is for sale!

Hello, my name is Jackielyn from Domain Nerdz. We have a domain that is currently on sale that you might be interested in (iSelect.io).

Anytime someone types iSelect, I Select, or any other phrase with these keywords into their browser your site could be the first they see!

Avg Google Search Results are (keyword): 2,080,000<https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1AVFC_enPH846PH846&sxsrf=ALeKk0161ioE68YFPojhGcMx5TIlQ-fzcA%3A1586318052006&ei=40qNXtfGPOutmAWS4oiQCg&q=iSelect>
You can easily redirect all the traffic this domain gets to your current site!

GoDaddy.com<https://ph.godaddy.com/domain-value-appraisal/appraisal/?checkAvail=1&tmskey=&domainToCheck=iSelect.io>  appraises this domain at $1,627.

The internet is the most efficient and easiest way to acquire new customers.

.IO is a very popular extension that is well known worldwide.

Priced at only $298 for a limited time! If interested please go to iSelect.io<http://iselect.io/> and select Buy Now, or purchase directly at GoDaddy.
Act Fast! First person to select Buy Now gets it!

Thank you very much for your time.
Domain Nerdz
Jackielyn Colonia

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-04-09 10:39 UTC | newest]