* Request to add SJTUG Cygwin mirror
@ 2020-09-29  8:18 Alex Chi
From: Alex Chi @ 2020-09-29  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

To whom it concerns,

SJTUG (Shanghai Jiao Tong University Linux User Group) Cygwin mirror
has been up and running for at least one year. Just now I found out
that it isn't in the official mirror list.

Contact information: sjtug-mirror-maintainers@googlegroups.com
Location: Asia, China

Thanks for your support!

Best Regards,
Alex Chi

* Re: Request to add SJTUG Cygwin mirror
@ 2020-09-29 21:02 ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2020-09-29 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 29/09/2020 09:18, Alex Chi via Cygwin wrote:
> To whom it concerns,
>
> SJTUG (Shanghai Jiao Tong University Linux User Group) Cygwin mirror
> has been up and running for at least one year. Just now I found out
> that it isn't in the official mirror list.
>
> Contact information: sjtug-mirror-maintainers@googlegroups.com
> Location: Asia, China
>
> Thanks for your support!

I have added this to the mirror list.