* Tencent software source application as Cygwinpackage repository
@ 2022-09-29 14:04 petzhou(周崇武)
From: petzhou(周崇武) @ 2022-09-29 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello Mirror Administrators:
Tencent software source applies to be used as Cygwin package repository in Asia and China“ https://mirrors.tencent.com/cygwin/ ”.
We hope to add Tencent software source services to the available download list and provide more users with convenient source services. Thank you!
For additional information, please contact us by email.

Email: petzhou@tencent.com

* Re: Tencent software source application as Cygwinpackage repository
@ 2022-09-30 16:09 ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2022-09-30 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 29/09/2022 15:04, petzhou(周崇武) wrote:
> Hello Mirror Administrators:
> Tencent software source applies to be used as Cygwin package repository in Asia and China“ https://mirrors.tencent.com/cygwin/ ”.
> We hope to add Tencent software source services to the available download list and provide more users with convenient source services. Thank you!

I have added this to the mirror list.

Thanks!