* pdftk cygwin 32-bit
@ 2016-08-31 22:16 Ivandro Sanches
From: Ivandro Sanches @ 2016-08-31 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I would like to install pdftk but it seems it is not present anymore
among the available packages from setup-x86.exe.

If possible, could you please give me some hint on how to install
pdftk on cygwin 32-bit?

Thanks a lot

* Re: pdftk cygwin 32-bit
@ 2016-08-31 23:21 ` Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2016-08-31 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On 31/08/2016 22:19, Ivandro Sanches wrote:
> I would like to install pdftk but it seems it is not present anymore
> among the available packages from setup-x86.exe.
>
> If possible, could you please give me some hint on how to install
> pdftk on cygwin 32-bit?
>
> Thanks a lot

pdftk has been removed as it depends on Java
and gcj is basically dead and never worked on 64bit
https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-apps/2016-07/msg00037.html

Two solutions:
1) take the old package from
http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/

2) try qpdf
https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-announce/2016-07/msg00001.html

that provide similar functionality

Regards
Marco

* Re: pdftk cygwin 32-bit
@ 2016-10-19  0:04 ` Ivandro Sanches
From: Ivandro Sanches @ 2016-10-19  0:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: marco.atzeri

Thank you very much Marco Atzeri.

Your help also led me to find qpdfview, which can read djvu, ps, png,
etc. It is amazing!

Best regards.

Ivandro

PS: sorry, since I did not know how to answer directly from the thread
in the mailing list