* Cygwin Mirror Submission
@ 2018-07-20 12:01 renzhihao (A)
From: renzhihao (A) @ 2018-07-20 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: Zhangjialei (DevCloud), Mark yinjian, Yangzhiwei (Jack), ruanxinyu

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to apply for becoming a new cygwin mirror. The following is the relevant information of our mirror.

HTTP: http://mirrors.huaweicloud.com/cygwin/
HTTPS: https://mirrors.huaweicloud.com/cygwin/

Bandwidth: 1000Mbit/s
Location: Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China, Asia
Email contact: renzhihao1@huawei.com<mailto:renzhihao1@huawei.com>; ruanxinyu@huawei.com<mailto:ruanxinyu@huawei.com>;

Yours sincerely,
Ren Zhihao,
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.

* Re: Cygwin Mirror Submission
@ 2018-07-20 12:37 ` Mark Geisert
From: Mark Geisert @ 2018-07-20 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

renzhihao (A) wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> I am writing to apply for becoming a new cygwin mirror. The following is the relevant information of our mirror.
>
> HTTP: http://mirrors.huaweicloud.com/cygwin/
> HTTPS: https://mirrors.huaweicloud.com/cygwin/
>
> Bandwidth: 1000Mbit/s
> Location: Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China, Asia
> Email contact: renzhihao1@huawei.com<mailto:renzhihao1@huawei.com>; ruanxinyu@huawei.com<mailto:ruanxinyu@huawei.com>;
>
> Yours sincerely,
> Ren Zhihao,
> Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.

Hello,
This is not the correct place for mirror activities.  This is the Cygwin user
mailing list, and subscribers don't deal with mirror configuration.  Please see
     https://cygwin.com/mirrors.html
for details on how to add yourself to the mirror list.
Cheers,

..mark

* Re: Cygwin Mirror Submission
@ 2018-07-21  1:13   ` Brian Inglis
From: Brian Inglis @ 2018-07-21  1:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On 2018-07-20 03:01, Mark Geisert wrote:
> renzhihao (A) wrote:
>> I am writing to apply for becoming a new cygwin mirror. The following is
>> the relevant information of our mirror.
>> HTTP: http://mirrors.huaweicloud.com/cygwin/
>> HTTPS: https://mirrors.huaweicloud.com/cygwin/
>> Bandwidth: 1000Mbit/s
>> Location: Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China, Asia
>> Email contact: renzhihao1@huawei.com<mailto:renzhihao1@huawei.com>;
>> ruanxinyu@huawei.com<mailto:ruanxinyu@huawei.com>;

> This is not the correct place for mirror activities.  This is the Cygwin
> user mailing list, and subscribers don't deal with mirror configuration.
> Please see
>     https://cygwin.com/mirrors.html
> for details on how to add yourself to the mirror list.

Easy to miss link to:
	https://cygwin.com/mirrors.html#mirroradmin
which says:
	mailto:sourcemaster@cygwin.com?subject=Cygwin%20Mirror%20Huawei
but look at:
	https://cygwin.com/mirrors.lst
for entry format:
	URL;HOST;CONTINENT;COUNTRY
i.e.
https://mirrors.huaweicloud.com/cygwin/;mirrors.huaweicloud.com;Asia;China
http://mirrors.huaweicloud.com/cygwin/;mirrors.huaweicloud.com;Asia;China
and please include these to make the admin's job easier.